People looking for a plastic surgeon in Wichita, KS – whether for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, – would be wise to consider the value of the upfront information and the in-depth explanation of the details of service provided by Dr. Stacy L. Peterson, M.D, and his staff.
By understanding the benefits and objectives of plastic surgery, and by becoming familiar with the process of the procedure itself and being comforted with the knowledge of exactly what the procedure you want will cost – from your first consultation to your final bill – you can confidently make a decision about whether or not plastic surgery will play a role in your future.
How It Works
Dr. Peterson performs more than 15 surgeries to over 20 surgical procedures, including:
- Breast Augmentation Surgery – Implants made of either silicone or saline. An augmentation mammoplasty enlarges a women’s breasts while increasing their projection and symmetry.
- Thigh Lift Surgery – A procedure that includes the removing excess skin and fat and smoothing out the skin.
- Arm Lift Surgery – Brachioplasty reduces the sagging, drooping appearance of the upper arm with a relatively simple procedure.
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery – Restores one or both breasts to near normal shape, appearance, symmetry, and size following mastectomy, lumpectomy or other trauma.
- Male Breast Reduction – Counters the effects of enlarged or overdeveloped breasts in men, known as gynecomastia.
- Liposuction – Removes excess fat deposits in areas that cannot be reduced by exercising or dieting.
- Eyelid Surgery – A surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both and give a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes.
- Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty enhances the appearance of your nose while improving symmetry and proportions to create facial balance
- Tummy Tucks – Abdominoplasty reshapes the abdominal profile by removing loose, sagging and/or protruding fat and skin.
- Facelift Surgery – Involves making well-concealed incisions in the hairline and in the natural contours of the face and ear.
Regardless of which procedure interests you, the first step in the process is a consultation. During the consultation, you will complete a questionnaire and answer questions with respect to your medical history, needs, desires and expectations. Once you have a clear understanding of the procedure and fees, you will be armed with what is required to make a decision.
Upon deciding to move forward, you will be scheduled for a date to be taken into our care.
In addition to surgeries, Wichita’s Dr. Peterson also performs very low-invasive cosmetic procedures. At the forefront of cosmetics and reconstruction, Stacy L. Peterson, M.D. offers the latest in self-improvement procedures, including cosmetic injections akin to Botox that are less aggressive and equally as effective.
Voted “Best Doctor” by the Wichita Business Journal six years running, Stacy L. Peterson, M.D. makes payment of services simple and straightforward by making you aware of each cost in a simple to digest all-inclusive fee structure.
- Doctor’s fee
- Operating room
For example, the cost of facelift surgery is $6,000. Understanding payment is that simple. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Dr. Stacy L. Peterson, M.D. for a consultation. Or, if you’re certain about what you want or need and are searching for a Wichita plastic surgeon to help you get the look you’ve always wanted, again, call Stacy L. Peterson, M.D.